Schwarzkopf’s first oil coloration hair color – Palette Deluxe is an intense caring color crème. Concentrated with color pigments, it is made up of rich oils that provide hair with rich, vibrant, long-lasting hair color results. It contains 7-Oils serum that is specially designed to indulge your hair with care and suppleness making it beautiful and healthy-looking. Palette deluxe is a creamy formula with highly-effective color pigments that penetrate each strand from root to tip for ultimate grey coverage.
Palette Deluxe is an easy to use application that is available in a wide range of stunning shades. It comes in a bottle so that you can apply it correctly to the strands and to the roots of the hair.
Precautions to be taken:
· The product contains ingredients that can cause irritation to the eyes. If so, wash your eyes with lukewarm water.
· Make sure that you avoid unnecessary skin contact.
· Do not inhale or ingest the product
· Make sure your hair has not been previously colored with henna or metal dyes
· Ensure that you keep the product safely away from heat and light and that you do not keep aside any unused product
· Perform an allergy alert test 48 hours before each product use even if you have already used coloring products before. Wait for 45 minutes after applying the product to an area of the skin and wash off the color crème with lukewarm water. If any reaction occurs during the processing time or during the following 48 hours, you discontinue use of this colorant/lightener.
· If you experience any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue coloring/lightening your hair it could be a more serious reaction. Hence discontinue use until after consulting a doctor
How to use and apply?
To develop the mixture first you need to pierce a hole into the tube. Then press the whole contents of the tube into the applicator bottle. Shake the applicator bottle such that the contents mix well and ready to use.
· Distribute the colored mixture strand by strand over your hair.
· Massage hair to even out color
· Wait for 30 minutes allowing color to develop
· In some shades like 204, 218, 230, you may need a development time of 45 minutes and so read the instructions carefully
· Rinse with warm water until water runs clear
A re-growth application becomes necessary when your hair has already been colored and re-growth can be seen or if the tips of your hair are darker or strained.
· Apply 2/3rd of the mixture along the parting you have created
· Massage into the roots using fingertips
· Repeat this process until all the required area of re-growth is complete
· Allow a development time of 20 minutes
· At the end of 20 minutes apply the remaining mixture to the rest of your hair
· Wait for additional 10 minutes before rinsing with water
Please note that processing time for certain shade like 204, 218, 230 differ and hence you need to go through the instructions on the package carefully.